HALFTIME PLASTER ACCELERATOR
- Buy 20 for £1.92 £1.60 each and save 9%
Halftime Plaster Accelerator is a chemical additive for use with finishing plaster. The additive speeds up the curing process of the plaster by speeding up the chemical crystal formation that causes plaster to set or harden.
Haltime is recommended for shortening the setting time of finishing plaster.
Halftime will shorten the setting time by up to 60 minutes, depending on the ambient temperature and relative humidity of the working environment.
Halftime has been developed by a plasterer with over 20 years experience in the trade to allow more time to complete larger areas.
Halftime - 5 simple steps for extending plaster setting times by up to 60 minutes:
1) Pour clean fresh water into a mixing bucket
2) Open Halftime sachet and whisk thoroughly
3) Gradually add plaster and whisk thoroughly
4) Continue adding and whisking plaster until smooth, lump free and it reaches the desired consistency
5) Apply exactly as normal plaster and enjoy up to 60 minutes less time before the plaster sets
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and skin.
- Wear eye protection, protective gloves, long-sleeved clothing and trousers to prevent direct contact.
- If eye contact occurs, immediately flush thoroughly with water for 30 minutes and seek immediate medical advice.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after use.
- Do not ingest. If ingested, seek medical advice immediately.
- Once opened use within 48 hours. For best before date see individual sachet.